Subject: Re: [boost] Fwd: [SORT] Parallel Algorithms
From: Steven Ross (spreadsort_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-28 08:07:20

 On Thu, May 28, 2015, 3:51 AM Francisco José Tapia <fjtapia_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

Robert,

thanks by your message and your interest. About to put sort::parallel in
the Incubator, sincerely I don't know what must do now.

About the approbation, I don't know if must open other approbation process
or if depend only of Steven.

As you can see, I am a sea of doubts. What's you opinion ?

Thanks

Francisco

Francisco,

Feel free to add it to the incubator. If you wish to add it to boost.sort
(regardless of whether it's in the incubator), I can run a mini-review and
skip the full formal review; you always have the option of adding a new
library with a full formal review, but that can take longer (6 years in my
case).

With regards to where to check in code, just don't worry about that now.
When you want to start merging, you can create a git repository, and copy
the existing boost.sort into it, and combine both code bases. I can take
care of final integration once it's approved in the mini review.