Subject: Re: [boost] [metaparse] Practical usefulness
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-02 20:42:24

On 06/02/2015 05:03 PM, Niall Douglas wrote:

> I think back before the C++ 11 STL the question of usefulness was
> more important than now as Boost becomes more heterogeneous. I note
> how many reviewers of Metaparse said they are not experts in that
> field, or would even expect to use Metaparse any time soon
> themselves.

Have you ever heard or seen a library like metaparse? None of us are
experts in the field because I think it is new.

I also think this is exactly the type of library that Boost has been
known to promote in the past. It is like MPL or Fusion. I'm excited to
see something like it again.

michael

--
Michael Caisse