Subject: Re: [boost] Genetics library - advice needed.
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-04 10:29:59

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Andy Thomason <a.thomason_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I am getting close to rolling out the first draft of our genetics library.

Interesting :-)

https://github.com/andy-thomason/Boost.Genetics

> * documentation

Please make it clear in the readme and docs that this is a "prospective"
Boost library.

I'd also apreciate help with the build system as getting a build
> on 64 bit windows is a challenge for Boost.Python at present
> and some wisdom would go far.

Some work is getting done on BPL building that might help out with that.
Otherwise ask in the Boost Build list if you need help with BBv2 usage.

Are there plans for VC2013/15 solution generation from BJAM?
> That would be useful.

Not at present.

Is there a continuous integration system we could use to pre-check
> the library?

There are some projects that use Travis-CI, and I've been using both
Travis-CI and Appveyor (and will be trying some others soon) for Predef for
eventual general use for all libraries. But the regular Boost testing is
not designed to test non-accepted libraries.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything