Subject: Re: [boost] Review Request: QVM (generic Quaternion, Vector and Matrix operations library)
From: Andrew Hundt (athundt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-18 18:31:21

I agree with many of the previous comments on QVM, particularly the simple
tutorial and starter definitions, as well as comparison to other tools. I
could also *very much* use a way to implement generic algorithms that work
for multiple linear algebra packages. Additionally, considering the
described focus on realtime graphics and simulation I would be interested
in functions for rigid body, affine, and dual quaternion transforms. To
this end, eigen provides many of the essentials in their geometry module
which could be used as a reference.

Eigen Geometry Module:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/group__Geometry__Module.html

Dual Quaternion implementation in Eigen Style:
https://github.com/hengli/camodocal/blob/master/include/camodocal/calib/DualQuaternion.h

Cheers!
Andrew Hundt