Subject: [boost] [winapi] Major changes in develop
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-21 12:25:00

Hi,

I've just merged a largely reworked version of Boost.WinAPI to develop.
It fixes a few bugs and also changes the implementation for better
conformance with the C++ standard. Hopefully, it should fix compilation
issues with clang on Windows.

Another significant change is that Boost.WinAPI targets Windows Vista
and later by default. As before, it is possible to explicitly select
another version to target by defining BOOST_USE_WINAPI_VERSION. For
example, to build Boost for Windows XP one would invoke:

   b2 define=BOOST_USE_WINAPI_VERSION=0x0501

If anyone has problems with this change, please let me know.