Subject: Re: [boost] [release] policy not to add C++14 libraries
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-21 12:37:10

> If it was included into Boost master before 1.58 then perhaps there was an
> error in the release building scripts used by release managers. I guess
> noone checked the betas and RCs for Boost.Coroutine2.

My problem was that I didn't got response to my questions/requests and I
don't know what went wrong or which additional steps are required to get it
right.
boost.coroutine2 is available in branch master and develop - I believe some
config files miss the include of coroutine2 to get it added in the release.