Subject: Re: [boost] [predef] Using predef-check on 'develop' problem
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-03 12:00:15

PS..

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> And the really bad news.. Is that this is something that is not
> immediately fixable. Further it's something that is really hard to fix as
> it would involve creating a whole bunch of code for running those tests on
> the target-os remotely.

Although I just thought about something.. It might be possible to do
compile checks in addition to, or instead of, the run style test. Which
would be easier to deal with. I'll see if I can make that work.. But I
can't promise anything near term as I'm traveling for a month so will have
even more limited free time than usual.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything