Subject: Re: [boost] Ternary logic programming
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-06 05:21:25

Nice!

Can this be added to the tribool docs - it might avoid confusion and discussion on future Boost
lists.

Might some MetaMagic allow the user to provide a compile-time template parameter to choose if wants
tribool truth-table to be either 'don't, may, or do care'? But provide a default to keep the
behaviour as now?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow