Subject: Re: [boost] [afio] AFIO review postponed till Monday
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-21 12:48:58

On 7/21/15 9:24 AM, Niall Douglas wrote:
> On 21 Jul 2015 at 8:30, Glen Fernandes wrote:
>
>> Did the review start yesterday?
>
> Short answer: Sadly I believe not. I was unhappy with the tutorial in
> the documentation.
>
> Longer answer: I've been investing 40 hours per week after work into

I wouldn't stress about this. A Boost project different than a work
project. At work we have to get it done more or less on time even if we
have to compromise features, quality, documentation, or whatever.

Here we have to get it perfect and complete - whatever it takes. It's
an obsession. Schedule means nothing here. (Note this is development -
maintainence is a totally separate issue.)

This is one of the key things that makes boost different. Schedule,
effort spent, time, personal relationships, .... everything takes the
back seat to quality and completeness. We aspire to provide the
definitive implementation of any given idea. This is why only we can do
this work. This is what makes us special and irreplaceable.

Good luck with this.

Robert Ramey