Subject: Re: [boost] [1.59] Still unmerged changes in the super-project
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-08 15:06:20

I have no knowledge of these unmerged changes, but I am coming to the view that things that exist in
develop for a long time without causing trouble should be merged to master unless someone objects.

We have far too many unmerged and unapplied fixes.

So I have come to view that the benefits of probably-fixing-things outweigh the risk of
possibly-breaking-things.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow