Subject: [boost] Request for help in porting colony to boost from experienced container boost dev
From: Soul Studios (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-24 17:15:22

Hi all-
I require help in adapting colony to the boost framework, as colony is
light on dependencies, as per the boost recommendations, whereas the
boost containers are extremely dependency-heavy - which is somewhat
confusing. I need somebody who has some experience with writing or
editing the boost containers, to help me sort this from that, wrong
practice from right practice in this area. It is, perhaps, something I
could spend half a year trying to understand, but unfortunately I do not
have that luxury. Whoever helps me will of course get credit for their
involvement, with my gratitude. If yourself or anyone you know can help,
please get them or yourself in touch.
If anyone is interested, my initial port of colony to boost is at the
following github repository:
https://github.com/mattreecebentley/boost_colony

It is an incomplete port but functional.
I posted to the boost-users list about colony previously, if anyone is
unsure about what it is please see the website (plflib.org) for
benchmarks, overview reasoning and code-

Thanks,
Matt