Subject: [boost] [android] New compilers: gcc-5.2 and clang-3.7
From: Dmitry Moskalchuk (dm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-03 10:56:57

Hi all,

We've added new compilers into CrystaX NDK recently: gcc-5.2 and
clang-3.7 (old gcc-4.9 and clang-3.6 still there too). Testing results
should appear on Boost regression page in a few days. Both compilers
have fully passed our automatic tests, but you know, there still could
be bugs, especially in such complicate projects. We're asking all
maintainers of the Boost libraries look on that results and report us
bugs (if any) to https://tracker.crystax.net/projects/ndk. The most
important for us is catching regressions caused by new compilers
compared to theirs previous versions. In case of such bugs, please don't
add workarounds into Boost code; better report and let us fix them in
CrystaX NDK.

Thank you.

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk