Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] Time to merge Version 2 to the master branch?
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-09 12:26:42

On 9/9/2015 12:09 PM, John Maddock wrote:

>> Once Boost 1.59 is out, I'd like to suggest merging TypeTraits V2 to
>> the master branch. It's a great job that will reduce boost library
>> dependencies. Any chance this can happen soon?
>>

> I was about to ask about this - 1.59 is out now, so I see no reason not
> to merge. However, I do need to double check whether there are any
> critical patches to other libraries that haven't been merged to master
> yet. Are there any showstoppers for anyone else?

Boost.Python still has an outstanding PR which I created to remove the
deprecated message. I do not think that the Boost.Python maintainer has
looked at any of the PRs as yet. Maybe someone with admin access to
Boost.Python can just review and merge that PR. It is " Remove unused
deprecated header file #25".