Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Fiber mini-review September 4-13
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-11 10:34:58

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Nat Goodspeed <nat_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The mini-review of Boost.Fiber by Oliver Kowalke begins today, Friday
> September 4th, and closes Sunday September 13th.

I'm pleased to see the level of interest in this library. Many people
have contributed to the discussions so far.

However, as of this moment we have no definite reviews in hand.

I invite those of you who have an opinion to state explicitly whether
you believe the candidate Fiber library should, or should not, be
included in Boost.

If, regardless of your yes/no vote, you also have ideas about how the
library could/should be improved, please state them as explicitly as
possible to give the library author the best chance to act. If you
have already elaborated a particular suggestion in previous mail,
please at least summarize and say so.

Please especially note any change that you consider a requirement for
library adoption.

Finally -- please distinguish between "perfect" and "good enough." ;-)

Nat Goodspeed
Boost.Fiber Review Manager