Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.GSL?
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-24 18:59:21

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> The second part is the guidelines (i.e. the document with the coding
> rules). I think Boost is not the right place for it, and neither isocpp is.
> This is a too controversial document, whoever is writing it, so it should
> probably be in a book or something that clearly states that this is the
> author's personal opinion.

One person isn't writing it. It is an MIT licensed open source project,
based on work that goes back at least to Herb Sutter and Andrei Alexandrescu's
2004 C++ Coding Standards book. The project's initial editors are Bjarne
Strustrup and Herb Sutter, although they are looking for additional
editors, contributors, and proof readers. Pull requests are accepted.

--Beman