Subject: [boost] Request for review: Boost.Fit
From: paul Fultz (pfultz2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-28 10:45:09

Hi All,

Boost.Fit is a header-only function utility library for C++11. It supports
both gcc, clang and visual studio. More info can be found here:

https://github.com/pfultz2/Fit

I would like to take this time to ask for a review. Vicente Botet has
mentioned he could be a review manager. So I would like to move forward in
scheduling a formal review. I plan to boostify the library for the formal
review. In addition, I would like to ask for an informal review at this time.
If anyone has some feedback or questions, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul