Subject: [boost] Trying out CLion.. Free license..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-28 14:45:58

As some of you are aware JetBrains recently release a new IDE that has some
rather cool features (re: <https://www.jetbrains.com/clion/>) for C++
programmers. I am personally interested in using CLion for Boost work. In
particular I'm hoping to write a CLion plug-in that integrates Boost Build
into the IDE. And hence I've have taken it upon myself to arrange for Boost
developers to get licenses for library authors to use, if they so wish.

If you are interested in getting a CLion license and are a current Boost
Library author here's what I need:

* An email from you requesting that you want a license.
* In that email indicate which Boost libraries you are an author, or
maintainer, of.
* Send the email from an account that you want me to send you the license
when we get it. I want to avoid having to update email information a year
from now when I need to renew the licenses.
* You have until the end of this week, roughly, to send that email.

I'll collect that and request the Boost licenses from JetBrains. And "pass"
them out with instructions as needed.

Rene.

--
-- Rene Rivera