Subject: Re: [boost] Painting a bikeshed ...
From: alex (alexhighviz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-02 13:16:13

Ok, but in Boost the words strata / stratum and stratification are never
used as far as I can tell.

google("site:www.boost.org stratum strata stratification")

The word layer is used a lot, but for various purposes.

Also a basic introduction to hierarchy theory does not include these words
either: http://www.isss.org/hierarchy.htm