Subject: Re: [boost] Request for review: Boost.Fit
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-04 12:43:50

On 10/4/15 6:50 AM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:

> I have started to inspect the documentation which is BTW quite large as
> often on this kind of libraries, as there are a lot of little functions.
> I have opened some issues on the GitHub repository, and I suggest to
> those interested in the library to do the same. This will help us to
> know what needs to be done before going to a Boost review. For the time
> being you can add the library on the review schedule if not already done.

I would like to second this suggestion. I'm a great believer in the
boost formal review system. I think it would work even better if
authors can get some feedback BEFORE the formal review. So, if you've
taken the time to look at this library, I think you can be of great help
by communicating your impressions to the author. This will give him a
chance to make some tweaks before the review.

Robert Ramey