Subject: Re: [boost] [thread] boost::future::then
From: Mikael Olenfalk (mikael.olenfalk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-10 03:38:17

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Mikael Olenfalk <mikael.olenfalk_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba <
> vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>> Anyway, I'm sure that there are a lot of error in the documentation. What
>> is not documented for you?
>

> It was mostly the _PROVIDES_EXECUTORS macro which I couldn't find. I tried
> to do the following documentation fix:
> https://github.com/boostorg/thread/pull/70

I had another look and what confuses me is that _PROVIDES_EXECUTORS is
never defined anywhere, except in the examples and tests where it is
explicitly defined directly before including <boost/thread.hpp>.

(That fact makes my PR wrong btw)

Is BOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_EXECUTORS supposed to be defined when using v4?

/M