Subject: Re: [boost] interest in an asynchronous linear algebra library?
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-05 09:49:20

Hi Oswin,

just a simple question, why not contribute it to ublas directly ?
Ublas is getting old anyway and needs a serious rewrite of some parts.
Your contribution would be exceptional.

And your work would be recognized as being part of ublas directly and be
used right away by thousands of users.
Let me know if you're interested contributing back to ublas instead.
Cheers,
David