Subject: Re: [boost] safe::map
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-20 13:21:45

Karen Pease <karenpease <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi everyone - I'm new to boost-devel, and am a bit intimidated ;) I recently
> finished a project and I don't know if the boost community would have any
> interest in it, whether it's really "boost material" or not:
>
> https://github.com/KarenRei/safe-map
>
> [...]

Karen,

Thanks for reaching out to this list.

This looks interesting, but I was completely bewildered by the different
iteration types. Why did you decide to include all these iteration types,
as opposed to only providing normal bidirectional traversal (like std::map)?
Sometimes, having fewer options is better (because less confusing), and I
felt like it was the case here. But I might have missed something, too.

Regards,
Louis Dionne