Subject: Re: [boost] Problems building Boost libraries for Windows Store when C++/CX is involved
From: GarrettG (girodg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-04 13:49:58

> It is tracked internally, I haven't heard of a public bug report. I can ask
> them to provide one if you want to but they sounded very confident this
> will be solved in U1. Given that U1 CTP was just released I will ask and
> verify.

I've installed VS 2015 Update 1 but I'm still seeing build errors (could not
find assembly 'platform.winmd').

here's my build statement:
*.\b2 --build-dir=bld link=shared runtime-link=shared threading=multi
address-model=64 --toolset=msvc-14.0 windows-api=store*

Have you been able to verify if it will indeed build with U1?
Is there something wrong that I'm doing with the build statement?

~G