Subject: Re: [boost] ATTENTION: Library requirements..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-08 10:41:00

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Glen Fernandes <glen.fernandes_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Rene wrote:
> > I'm making my Predef library be that "golden" example. By commenting the
> > source to illustrate the requirements. But since my lib doesn't have
> > source
> > it may not be the best.
>
> It's interesting that Boost.Predef has both QBK sources and generated HTML
> output in the repository. I was considering doing this for Boost.Align but
> did not want repository history affected by commits around generation of
> documentation.

First.. Predef is not included in the global Boost docs. I use quickbook
because it's easy to write docs in. Especially with the ability I added to
inject docs directly from source files. Which is essential to maintain
accurate docs for Predef given in a modular way.

Second.. Because of the coupling between code and docs I prefer to do
code+doc commits (including generated docs).

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything