Subject: Re: [boost] ATTENTION: Library requirements..
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-11 09:42:49

I use the PDF version regularly when updating Boost.Math - mainly to find things that I know are
there (because I wrote them!) but can't find where.

It's the find/search power that is the killer application. (And it is portable of course).

And all this discussion focussing on the *look* of documentation is ignoring our main weakness -

how to FIND what you want to know???

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow