Subject: [boost] Contribution to Boost as Developer
From: aman kumar singh (amankumarsingh17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-11 06:16:08

Developers,

     I am Aman Kumar Singh,Senior Year,NIT Mizoram,India(Computer Science
and Engineering).I am new to open source development. I like coding
especially in C++.I have 6 years of working experience in C++.I am very
much interested in contributing to open source development especially in
Boost.I want to apply for Google Summer of Code 2016 in future.Can somebody
help me out.I am ready to dedicate my full time to it once I get aware of
the system fixing bugs and further contributing to big projects.
     I am left with very less time for GSoC and this time I want to be part
of it.Please help me out.

Thanking you,
Aman Kumar Singh,
NIT Mizoram,