Subject: Re: [boost] Test results marked as failure without errors
From: Abel Sinkovics (abel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-15 17:04:49

Hi Vladimir,

On 2016-02-15 08:50, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> I'll try to figure why there is failure without no output, but don't
> yet know how long it will take me.
>
> In the meantime, is there a chance you'd run these tests locally and
> see what's wrong?
Metaparse has a TravisCI job checking it against gcc 4.6, which builds
and runs the tests in the Boost source tree (using b2). Tests build and
run fine there (see
https://travis-ci.org/boostorg/metaparse/jobs/109227535 for the last
result).
I can look at setting up a Windows-based gcc 4.6 environment, as the
failing regression tests seem to run on Windows.

For msvc 7.1: I'm not sure if I can get a development environment with
that compiler.

Regards,
   Ábel