Subject: Re: [boost] [Experimental Boost.DI] [v1.0.0 released] [Looking for a Review Manager] Your C+14 Dependency Injection library with no overhead and compile time creation guarantee!
From: Paul Fultz II (pfultz2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-26 16:04:08

On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 12:23:22 PM UTC-6, Paul A. Bristow wrote:

> [...]

Well with the Fit library it uses two phases to build the documentation. So
the first phase will either paste in the snippets from cpp files or it will
extract snippets from markdown and put them in a cpp file.

I use a similar technique to build by my presentations for C++Now or CppCon.
I write my presentation in markdown with reveal.js, and then a separate tool
pastes my code snippets into the markdown. Zach Laine is the one who wrote
the
tool for the presentations. I just took it from him.

So markdown is very capable of What You See is What Compiles and Runs
(WYSWCR).

Paul