Subject: Re: [boost] [ublas]Contribute about Toeplitz Matrix
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-01 04:54:02

like you I just saw the news today and I'm very disappointed too. I don't
understand how a project like Boost can be rejected. It makes no sense to
me. We're talking about Boost, not a small dark project, but a cornerstone
of C++ development !

I'm glad you want to keep working on the Toeplitz implementation. Let's
take that to the ublas mailing list now.
Welcome aboard.

David