Subject: Re: [boost] [doc] Liven up Boost Documentation with Java Script?
From: Boris Schäling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-01 06:25:27

"Krzysztof Jusiak" wrote in message

> [...]
> Totally agree. Personally, I really like cpprefrence and their 'run this
> code'. My solution is based on the same idea ->
> http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/algorithm/sort.

Just for the record: I asked cppreference.com about their experience with
their "Run this code" examples. They made their examples interactive because
they want to encourage users to add/fix examples. As cppreference.com is a
wiki, everything is edited in the browser. If you work in the browser
anyway, it makes sense to me if you can test examples in the browser, too.

Boris