Subject: Re: [boost] [Fit] formal review starts today
From: Rob Stewart (rstewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-05 06:14:45

On March 4, 2016 3:27:08 PM EST, Paul Fultz II <pfultz2_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The library could switch to using `Callable`, if everyone feels that is
> better. However, I honestly prefer to make mutable explicit. I would
> like to hear feedback from other reviewers as well.

If your library only requires Callable, then users can supply a Callable or a ConstCallable. When you require a ConstCallable, they cannot supply a Callable. There may be valid reasons for that restriction in certain cases, but they should be documented rather than just imposed as a convention.

___
Rob