Subject: Re: [boost] [release] New libraries documentation + release notes
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-20 18:14:38

Hi Daniel,

Op 3-3-2016 om 23:39 schreef Daniel James:
> Hi,
>
> I'm starting to compile the release notes, so please add the info for
> your library. Easy way to do so is to click the pencil icon at the top
> right of the code at:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/master/feed/history/boost_1_61_0.qbk
>
> Or you can just email me if you don't like quickbook.
>
> Also, the documentation for the new libraries in this release is now
> building okay and I've added links to the release notes, so please can
> the relevant people take a look:
>
> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_61_0.html

Sorry, I did not send you the geometry update yet. Can you please add
Geometry to the updated libraries, and add:

* Overlays: enhanced implementation for handling colocated intersection
points, fixing many issues
* Additional support and fixes for spherical and geographic coordinate
systems

Thanks!

Barend