Subject: Re: [boost] [Root Pointer] Ultimate test - Neural Network
From: Phil Bouchard (philippeb8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-23 19:35:48

On 03/23/2016 10:48 AM, Phil Endecott wrote:

> The subject line says "neural network", and although I see a few
> names like "neuron" in your code, I can't actually see a neural
> network implementation. It all seems to be about regular expressions.
>
> What have I missed?

It's a general neural network with each neuron being represented by a
regular expression. I said "tree" but it is really a graph of neurons
randomly interconnected with each other:
https://github.com/philippeb8/root_ptr/blob/master/example/t100.h#L72

I still need to work on the network but the goal is to test the memory
manager and it seems to work perfectly fine up to now.