Subject: [boost] Compiling boost_thread on CentOS 7 32 bit system
From: Kristian (kristianonline28_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-11 11:10:54

Hi,

I am trying to build boost 1.60 on a CentOS 7 32 bit system. The
command for building boost is:

> ./b2 --layout=tagged toolset=gcc variant=debug link=shared threading=multi address-model=32 -sZLIB_SOURCE=$ZLIB_DIR --build-type=complete

But after building boost, I cannot find any libboost_thread library in
the stage/lib directory. After googling, I saw sometimes commands with
parameters like

> --with-thread --with-chrono --with-date_time

But that didn't help either. After the second try, I only saw these files:

> libboost_chrono-mt-d.so
> libboost_chrono-mt-d.so.1.60.0
> libboost_chrono-mt.so
> libboost_chrono-mt.so.1.60.0
> libboost_system-mt-d.so
> libboost_system-mt-d.so.1.60.0
> libboost_system-mt.so
> libboost_system-mt.so.1.60.0

Can someone tell me, what I am missing here?