Subject: Re: [boost] [Root Pointer] New Documentation
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-11 19:40:41

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 7:30 PM, Phil Bouchard <philippeb8_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The only improvements that need to be done is to localize the global mutex
> and beef up the docs but other than that I'll try to get opinions from
> professors in the subject. There is nothing more I can do or else we'll
> wait forever.

If there is enough interest in your work, one or more persons will
probably volunteer to manage the review: but you cannot force that
interest. You can evoke that interest by making the documentation
compelling enough for someone to dig deeper into the implementation.
If you feel you've done that, and your due diligence with the
implementation, then all you can do is wait.

Glen