Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in a "concepts lite" library?
From: Juan Pedro Bolivar Puente (raskolnikov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-21 03:03:32

>> I think such an effort is long overdue. The world needs a modern
>> replacement for BCC. As mentioned in other posts, tick would also
>> be a candidate. There might be others. I would like to see them
>> considered/reviewed as a group in order to select the best
>> candidate for boost.
>
> As this is all a volunteer effort, I think I would rather see better
> collaboration instead of competing.

Agreed. I have been reviewing your library and , bike-sheds about
conventions and nomenclature aside, it seems like best candidate for an
initial basis, because: 1) it is more feature complete and 2) provides
better compiler support.

Please let me know what you think is the remaining work to be done
before a formal submission and I'll help with that.

Cheers!

  JP