Subject: Re: [boost] CMake - one more time
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-23 13:30:34

It certainly does help a lot - but it isn't what users and authors will get 'by default'.

As often with computing, the cognoscenti just can't see what those at the shallower end of the gene pool find so difficult.

And *why* Boost uses an unfamiliar build tool.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse