Subject: Re: [boost] Request for a "Policy Review" regarding 'CMakeLists.txt'
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-18 13:27:31

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 12:20 PM, Paul Fultz II <pfultz2_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Rene has made it clear that it was prohibited by the guidelines,

I have? The requirements are written in an affirmative aspect. They don't
prohibit anything. And this is why I wanted *actual* wording changes. As
people seem to be reading them differently. At worse the current
requirements would mandate that you have two cmake files. One in the build
directory, and if you wanted, one in the root.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything