Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL] Request for a "Policy Review" regarding 'CMakeLists.txt'
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-19 12:46:00

+1

(of course, keeping the existing bjam/b2 build system and the tireless team supporting it and the massive testing system, one of Boost's really impressive features).

Paul

PS We seem to be making incredibly heavy weather on this fairly minor matter!

Making something 'standard' is generally good but if the location of Cmake stuff really proves inconvenient, we could change later without major upset?

Please can we move on...

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse