Subject: [boost] AFIO review (was: Re: Boost.Fit review Mars 3-20 result)
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-20 19:15:53

On 20 May 2016 at 11:14, Ronald Garcia wrote:

> >> Is the AFIO review taking the "or nothing at all" route, then?
> >
> > I think that's a whole 'nuther question. The review wizard should
> chase this down and bug the reviewer for some sort of official
> resolution to the status.
> >
> Already done. Ideally you should see some movement on this soon.

In case you need to know, I took the review as a likely rejection and
have begun the process of redesiging and rewriting the thing from
scratch based on my best synthesis of the review feedback.

AFIO v2 docs can be found at
https://ned14.github.io/boost.afio/index.html

I expect it to be ready for review around 2018.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/