Subject: Re: [boost] Library addition request
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-13 14:40:28

> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2016/p0194r1.html

>> > IIUC, that proposal is progressing through the standards committee, and
>> may
>> > move to the working paper (i.e. next) stage as soon as next week at the
>> > Oulu meeting.
>> >

>> Thanks that you are telling about it, indeed I should have told that
>> such a library would be better if it produced traits that respects the
>> API of the reflection proposal.
>>
>> Do you know if there is already an implementation of the proposal, in
>> terms of compiler extension, or even as a macro-based reflection type
>> traits generator ?
>>

> https://github.com/matus-chochlik/clang/tree/mirror-reflection
>
> I had to ask; turns out that link got dropped from the R1 version of the
> paper.

Axel reports that P0385R0 now contains the design rationale + background
info with the link to the implementation, and that the "clang
implementation is not complete but a start; Matus hopes to make more
progress over summer."

See http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2016/p0385r0.pdf

--Beman