Subject: Re: [boost] Attention library authors.. Library requirements testing is now active.
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-15 05:17:03

On Wednesday, 15 June 2016 12:09:23 MSK Rene Rivera wrote:
> As part of continued efforts to move testing to CI, to facilitate release
> management, and to provide more information to authors I've now implemented
> some testing changes:
>
> 1. Most libraries are now tested automatically if they have a usable test
> directory.
>
> There are still libraries that do not follow the requirements of having all
> their tests in just the single test directory. You can see which ones those
> are here <
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/blob/develop/status/Jamfile.v2#L101>.
> Library authors should IMMEDIATELY make changes to their test/Jamfile's to
> follow the library requirements for testing. Before the next release I plan
> to blindly remove that custom list of extra test targets.

core/test/swap

We do have core/test/Jamfile.v2 and core/test/swap/Jamfile.v2. I think the
rationale was that Boost.Swap is a sub-library of Boost.Core, and it used to
have separate docs as well.

Is there a way to #include core/test/swap/Jamfile.v2 into core/test/Jamfile.v2
so that Boost.Swap tests are run and displayed in the test reports?