Subject: Re: [boost] Review Schedule and Review Manager for PODs Flat Reflection (ex magic_get)
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-05 02:43:37

On 4 Aug 2016 at 15:56, Antony Polukhin wrote:

> > I'm relatively new to the Boost community, but I would be happy to be a
> > review manager for PFR, especially if it would otherwise stagnate on the
> > review queue.
>
> I'm not sure, but I think that a review manager must have an accepted Boost
> library. If that have changed, I'd glad to have you as a review manager!

This hasn't been the case since 2012 at least. If you remember, I
review managed your library TypeIndex Antony as the first new peer
review in some years. I have never got a library into Boost, nor do I
expect to until at least 2018 more likely 2019.

Is it my imagination or has the pace of new peer reviews recently
dropped off a cliff? It seems ever since David Sankel's excellent
words here after C++ Now, but that's probably a coincidence.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/