Subject: [boost] ]dynamic_bitset] develop change never merged to master
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-22 08:22:41

In going through the CMT libraries for the upcoming release I noticed a
longstanding change to dynamic_bitset on the 'develop' branch that added
capacity, reserve, and shrink_to_fit functionality which had never been
merged to the 'master' branch. The change is purely to add functionality
rather than a bug fix, but it has been tested successfully on the
'develop' branch for a long while now. Do we want this functionality in
the upcoming release ? If not, this change can be merged to 'master'
after the release is out for the next release.