Subject: Re: [boost] [doc] Doc directory for a library
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-07 10:08:52

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 6:21 AM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> If a library does not have a 'doc' subdirectory, because the doc is not
> buildable but is rather hardcoded into an HTML file, what is the best way
> to satsify Boost and the boost_check_library regression test for that
> library ?

A "doc" subdirectory is required. So you would have to create it with some
content in it. Ideally you would move the existing html docs into it. But
just having an index.html that redirects would be enough. Note, do not add
a jamfile in the doc subdir if it's all pre-made html. As otherwise we
assume that there's something to build.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything