Subject: Re: [boost] Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 has removed std::unary_function and std::binary_function
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-06 15:15:22

On 11/6/16 7:31 AM, Daniela Engert wrote:
> As the maintainer of our in-house Boost distribution I have the freedom
> to do so, and I have no other choice but to make boost work with recent
> versions of msvc and /std:c++latest. I am perfectly aware of the fact
> that changes to make this happen may clash with c++03 and the possible
> lack of features introduced with c++11. Therefore I am sending out PRs
> for people to see what changes are required as bare minimum in a c++11
> environment. Based upon that we may mull over c++03 compatible changes
> if needed.

Since you're doing this work as part of your job (it seems) perhaps you
might consider joining the Boost Library Official Maintainer program.
This would help your work gain wider usage and perhaps help you and/or
your organization.

http://www.boost.org/community/official_library_maintainer_program.html

Robert Ramey