Subject: Re: [boost] Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 has removedstd::unary_functionand std::binary_function
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-12 10:52:26

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Edward Diener wrote:
>
> To me its guesswork since I do not know what version of clang is being
>>
> used or what version of libc++ is being used...
>
> To capture this information from Travis, you can add
>
> - ./b2 --verbose-test libs/config/test//config_info toolset=$TOOLSET ||
> true
>
> before (or after)
>
> - ./b2 libs/iostreams/test toolset=$TOOLSET

With the scripts Predef is using you can specify which version of Xcode to
use. For Travis this means selecting the OSX image to run as they install
different VMs for each version. The current default for Travis is Xcode
7.3.1 <https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/osx-ci-environment/#OS-X-Version>.
Which translates to clang 7.0.. The latest version I test is Xcode 7.2
which is clang 7.0.2 <
https://travis-ci.org/boostorg/predef/jobs/146713474#L99>. I'm adding the
rest of the Xcode, clangs, gcc, and msvcs today to my testing.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything