Subject: Re: [boost] [MPL] A Proposal
From: Bruno Dutra (brunocodutra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-15 17:13:22

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 10:41 PM, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Bruno Dutra wrote:
>
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
>> wrote:
>>

> > and how you change the .travis.yml file to specify one of those versions
>> > ?
>>
>> For an example of how to set up Travis to test on several versions of GCC
>> and Clang, you can take a look at Metal's '.travis.yml' [5], ...
>>

> I used Bruno's .travis.yml as a starting point to create a minimal Travis
> configuration with a build matrix that covers several combination of
> g++/clang++ versions and -std settings, and you can see the result here:
>
> https://github.com/pdimov/mp11/blob/develop/.travis.yml
>
> I omitted clang-3.5 as it conflicts with the other three, and clang-3.9 as
> it doesn't seem to exist as a package.

Meanwhile, following Rene's suggestion to move away from Travis' container
based infrastructure, I was also able to run tests on Clang 3.9 and even on
what seems to be nightly snapshots of Clang 4.0:
https://github.com/brunocodutra/metal/blob/develop/.travis.yml.

BTW, have you considered adding mp11 to metaben.ch, Peter? It has been
suggested before: https://github.com/ldionne/metabench/issues/136

Regards,
Bruno