Subject: Re: [boost] Info on Sprout libraries (related to Boost?)
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-19 11:02:52

> Looking at the (very impressive) Sprout libraries that distributes using
> the Boost license:
> Welcome to the Sprout C++ Libraries
> <http://bolero-murakami.github.io/Sprout/docs/index.html#welcome-to-the-sprout-c-libraries>
> C++11 constexpr based Containers, Algorithms, Random numbers, Parsing, Ray
> tracing, Synthesizer, and others.
> https://github.com/bolero-MURAKAMI/Sprout
>
> ...It appears to be actively maintained, and very interesting.
>
> Anybody know the background and roadmap on these libraries (they are not in
> Boost now, right?)

They are not in the Boost right now. There has been no discussion on
inclusion of those libraries into the Boost.

P.S.: Let me say "Thank you" from myself. I'm working on adding more
'constexpr' into the C++ Standard Library. Those Sprout libraries look
like a great prototype and proof of concept for my work.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin