Subject: Re: [boost] [trac] Boost v1.64 in the milestones?
From: Klemens Morgenstern (klemens.morgenstern_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-17 08:25:11

Am 17.12.2016 um 14:08 schrieb Stefan Seefeld:
> On 17.12.2016 05:34, Raffi Enficiaud wrote:

>>> Wouldn't it be better to use the appropriate github issue tracker for
>>> this ?
>> I am totally fine with trac TBH.
> I believe you, but that's not the point ! :-)
>
> We have migrated our repositories to github, so we should use the
> *integrated* tools, rather than dispersing ourselves onto a lot of
> different infrastructure, which only increases the work and is prone of
> content getting out-of-sync. (As a point in case: look at the state of
> the (trac) wiki, which still refers to the svn->git migration as a
> future project.)
>
> If it was up to me I would establish a deadline for shutting down the
> entire svn.boost.org site and then work hard to migrate the remaining
> useful bits over to github.com/boostorg.
>
> Stefan

I'd think so too, especially since there are currently issues on both
sites, which imo is rather confusing.

Just fyi. there's a scrum plugin for github if the issue tracker is not
enough: https://www.zenhub.com/ That integrates throuh a plugin into
github and extends what you can do with the issues.